CPEX Real Estate has been exclusively hired to market for sale or lease 1086 Grand Street, a 22,875 square foot industrial site in East Williamsburg. The site is located on Grand Street and the Newtown Creek between Morgan and Varick Avenues.
There is currently a 3,375 square foot two story building in the rear portion of the lot. The site is zoned M3-1 with approximately 45,000 buildable square feet for commercial or manufacturing use.
- Suitable for retail, office, logistics, and manufacturing uses and for parking vehicles
- Conveniently located right off of Metropolitan Avenue and within a 5-minute drive to Brooklyn Queens Expressway entrance and exits
- Waterfront access on Newtown Creek with connectivity to the East River
- The property is located in an Industrial Business Zone (IBZ) which provides economic benefits for businesses operating in the area
- Address 1074-1086 Grand Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211
- Block Lot 2942_44
- Buildable SF 42,319 *
- Lot Dimensions 80' x 213.17'
- Lot Size 22,875 SF *
- Building Class E9
- Building Size 3,375 SF *
- FAR 2.00
- Taxes $28,568
- Tax Rate 10.514%
- * Approximate